To manage Dansu's activities in an ethical manner whilst being socially accountable.
Dansu is committed to continual improvement of its ethical performance, including maintaining procedures and standards regarding :
- Health and safety,
- Use of child labour & forced labour,
- Trade union rights, remuneration & working hours.
- To ensure that this ethical and social accountability policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the company.
- To ensure that all employees are aware of the ethical issues and the ethical benefits of adopting an ethical management system.
- To comply with all existing national and applicable legislation and approved codes of practice, to co-operate fully with all regulatory authorities and adopt a proactive stance in anticipating future more stringent regulatory requirements.
- To develop, maintain and enforce policies and procedures in order to manage ethical issues.
- To provide appropriate ethical training for all employees and actively promote and encourage the pursuit of ethical excellence not only within Dansu itself, but also through suppliers and customers.